Monday, March 31, 2014

In which I win Cuban coffee from my friend Marta's blog

You guys, I am so excited - I won the coffee package Marta had on her blog! Go see - and read her blog. It's fun. I have been a Marta fan for years. I even have her cookbook and have made several of the recipes in it.

Oh! And she was on the BBC website this morning! Can you imagine what a shock it is - maybe it isn't a shock for  you - maybe you are used to such things but I am not - to see someone you know quoted at the BBC? They did a story on the cold war and talked to Marta about it!

I know the neatest people. (Not in person, but if I ever get to LA, I am totally inviting myself to Marta's for homemade pastelitos de guayaba.)

(I have met Lisa in person and Holly and Rubi and have a long list of others I want to meet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment