Friday, May 12, 2017

Ch 1 Sly and Doris finally offer some food, not because they are concerned with our comfort but because they are having some cheese with their bourbon and I guess they think it would be rude to eat in front of guests without offering anything to the guests

At 4:00, they break out the booze. Their hospitality emerges. Would I like a scotch? Some bourbon? Brandy, perhaps?

I decline. Dessert and butter are my poisons, not alcohol. Primo declines as well. He is a wine and beer drinker, not a hard liquor drinker.

They ask Primo to prepare a snack tray. He cuts up more of the Cracker Barrel cheddar and lays a few handfuls of crackers on a tray along with some peanuts


It is the same snack I ate two hours ago. It wasn’t good then and it isn’t good now, but I have no idea when supper will happen, so I eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment