Thursday, January 11, 2018

The Candidate's Wife: Primo discovers that the board of his group has a spy

Primo: Something bad happened!

Me: What? (Thinking - someone we know has died!)

Primo: It's BAD!

Me: Oh no! (My sister called him late at night to tell him my mom fell and broke her hip! Primo has cancer! The library burned down!)

Primo: We've discovered that Boris, on the board of ActivistsRUs, is an infiltrator!

Me: What do you mean?

Primo: I mean he's from the Other Side!

Me: But - he's in your group!

Primo: He's running for county supervisor against Natasha.

Me: Which is good, right?

Primo: I know you are not a fan of Natasha.

Me: She is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Primo: I know.

Me: She said she didn't know why Arizona was worried about illegal immigrants from Mexico because it's not like Mexico and Arizona share a border.

Primo: We thought Boris was running to the left of Natasha.

Me: But he's not?

Primo: Turns out he ran in 2012 and he is not left!

Me: But - he is in your group!

Primo: We think he's a spy.

Me: But the alternative is Natasha.

Primo: I would rather have someone really dumb who agrees with me on positions than someone smart who is on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment