Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Thursday June 7 No time for love

At 9:15 p.m. I didn't get home from my board meeting until 9:00. Primo cooked the steaks, an hour later than we had planned.

Primo: I was going to go running, but then you were late.

Me: You were supposed to go in time for me to be home at 8:00, so don't blame me on this.

Primo: I still should go. But if I do that, then I'll still have to eat and I won't get to bed until 11:00 and you won't wait up for me and then there won't be any [wxyz].

Me: I'll stay up so you can go running and eat.

Primo: But you don't like to stay up late.

Me: I'll do it.

Primo: Good! I just have to go upstairs.

Fifteen minutes later. He was still upstairs. I went up to see what was going on.

Me: I thought you were going running.

Primo: In a minute.

Me: You're on facebook! I agreed to stay up late so you could go running, not so you could goof off on facebook!

Primo: I know.

Me: What would you rather do? [wxyz] or facebook?

Primo: Do you really want me to answer that?

No comments:

Post a Comment