Thursday, March 14, 2013

Monday Oct 1: I'm not doing it right

After I have spent an hour addressing postcards for Primo:

Primo: Oh no!

Me: What?

Primo: Well, I guess those will work.

Me: What do you mean?

Primo: You didn't put the state on here.

Me: Because we are in the same state that they are addressed to.

Primo: I guess.


LATER, after I have done data entry on the voter lists.

Primo: What do we want as a symbol that the data entry has been done?

Me: How about if you just write, "Data entry is done?"

Primo: That will work.


LATER

Me: You need to pick a day to go to the senior center.

Primo: You can't talk to me about that now! That's something that has to happen in a meeting! With action items! And checklists!


LATER

Primo: All the political stuff you do for me, I wouldn't do for you, would I?

Me: Nope.

Primo: Thank you, sweetie.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get something wonderful out of this when it's all over. Does Primo do nice things for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he does. :) I wouldn't be with him if he didn't!

      Delete