Monday, March 11, 2013

Thursday Sept 27 Primo has something good happen to him

On the phone, while I am making Spanish tortilla so I can use some of the potatoes before they go bad, listening to Waylon and Willie on jango.com.

Primo: Hey! You know how you said how I needed something good to happen to me?

Me: Yes.

Primo: Because it's been such a crummy week because I've had to be bogged down in all the details?

Me: Yes.

Primo: I just knocked on this lady's door. As soon as I introduced myself, she said that she knew who I was. She'd gotten my robocall - only she just said my phone call - and had looked me up online. She said she liked me and was going to vote for and that her husband was going to vote for me and their two kids were going to vote for me.

Me: Wow!

Primo: This is like a rollercoaster.

Me: Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment