Monday, January 18, 2016

In which Primo borrows back the cat

I have a visitor tonight.
Hello Kitty!
[The neighbor who has adopted the cat] asked last night whether I'd like to take her for the night, and I thought I shouldn't because it might disrupt the adoption process (and because I was busy watching tennis and going through papers). I was going to visit her at [neighbor's] this afternoon, but that didn't work out, so I decided to take her up on the offer of a kitty for the night. smile emoticon
someone should start a cat lending library
I was afraid that things had changed too much here, but she's up on the counter drinking from her dish.

Added: The photo that is supposed to be above. Stuff does not copy well into blogger.

3 comments:

  1. That's so sweet! I would love to borrow a cat, but my two would be very mad about that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine from CanadaTuesday, January 19, 2016

    I suspect you're going to end up with a real kitty, not just kitty mugs and kitty throws...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Cat Came Back! (Is this C2?)

    ReplyDelete

Primo reads this blog, so please keep that in mind in your comments.