Things Primo has already brought home that I do not want and no, Primo, I do not care that they have kitties on them.
1. A plate with a painting of kittens
2. A blanket with kittens
3. A t-shirt with kittens
4. Photos of kittens in frames that have kittens painted on them
Things that Primo wants to bring home that I do not want
1. Family photos. He doesn't look at the family photos he already has. They are just random photos tossed into boxes, not organized neatly into albums the way my mom's family photos are. I used to think my mom was a bit OCD in her relentless organization of things, but now I realize that her way is the right way and everyone should do it that way.
2. His mother's silver. I want it only if I can sell it. I will not polish it. Ever. I am done with that BS.
3. His dad's thesis. Why? Primo never had any interest in secondary English poets before. Why would he want to read his dad's thesis now?
4. A pie thingy.
5. His sister's medical records. Actually, he doesn't want to bring them home, but there are boxes of records and frustrated letters that his parents wrote, trying to get Nancy help. I think he feels that if he throws that stuff away, he is throwing his sister away.