Thursday, January 5, 2017

In which someone from Primo's party calls Primo a "pusillanimous troll" for saying he's going to vote for the party candidate instead of a third-party candidate

Which seems kind of odd to me as third-party candidates have not done well, at least not in recorded history, but perhaps the name caller knows some strange magic that is unavailable to the rest of us, a magic where Ralph Nader does win instead of screwing it up for the Dems.

I have always found that calling someone an  insulting name is the best way to get him to do what I want. Primo agrees with me and told this person, "Thank you for showing me the error of my ways! I will change now. I will vote for the third-party candidate and that candidate will triumph and we will all be happy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment