Monday, September 18, 2017

Ch 12 We argue about butter

You guys, I thought Primo and I already had enough things to argue about – politics, his parents, how leftovers should be put in the refrigerator (he thinks by food type, I think by container size and shape), whether he should be allowed to touch my bellybutton (no) – but I am discovering that when you share a house with someone, you find new things to argue about. I know it’s kind of off-topic[1] to talk about butter and corn on the cob, but I think it’s funny.



Me: Hey! Someone scraped off the top of this stick of butter!

Primo : It might have been me.

Me: But now it's not a full stick of butter! I can't use it for the cookies!

Primo : I needed butter for my corn.

Me: There are bits of butter in the fridge. You could have used those for your corn.

Primo : This is how we did it in my family.

Me: Yeah, well, your family does things wrong.




[1] Although really, if it’s my blog and I am writing, is anything off topic? The topic is what I decide it is, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment