Saturday, January 12, 2013

Monday July 2 Cranky

Primo: Are you cranky?

Me: Yes.

Primo: Why? Because I made that campaign contribution? Because you're losing your freedom?

Me: Yes.

Primo: Maybe you need to find a rich man so you can still be a gold digger.

Me: Oh yeah. There's a huge market for middle-aged, chunky ladies with wrinkles.

Primo: Maybe there are rich men who want someone they can talk to.

Me: Nope. That's what their friends are for. They can buy beautiful young women.

Primo: Maybe I need to find a rich woman.

Me: That would be fine. Pay me four thousand dollars a month in alimony and give me the assets I brought into the marriage and I'll go away.

Primo: It's not a long-term marriage. And now you have a job. No alimony.

Me: Then you're stuck with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment