Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Monday Sept 17 Primo complains about his shoes

From facebook:

Me
Primo doesn't want to wear his comfortable brown Clarks walking shoes because they are ugly. Welcome to my world I say.
Like ·

Stephen, Barb and 2 others like this.

Gary I know when people come to my door, first thing I look at are their shoes. Not. Go for comfort. Just skip the white socks.
22 hours ago via mobile · Like

Susan I got over that when the sole fell off of one of my sandals a mile from my house while blockwalking. Candidates look cool walking home barefooted.
22 hours ago via mobile · Like

Heidi I'd think he was sensible - one of the key factors in a favorable vote.
22 hours ago · Like

Patrick So, no flip-flops then?
21 hours ago via mobile · Like

Marta Comfort trumps all.

1 comment: