Friday, March 8, 2013

Saturday Sept 22 Samantha gets fired again!

Primo and I have no idea what's going on with Samantha. We were really relieved that he didn't have to fire her because despite everything, we like her.

Ralph and Potsie, Primo's communications guys, said that there was something going on with Samantha and another candidate whose campaign she was running. Samantha had told the communications guys that they couldn't charge Becca, the other candidate, more than $500, which is only 1/4 of what the communications guys are charging Primo.

Becca is married to a millionaire.

Primo is not a millionaire. Far from it. He made a good income as an engineer, but he's on an unpaid leave of absence now and he has been paying a rather hefty alimony - always, always, always get a lawyer involved in this kind of thing. You might spend $20,000 for a lawyer but you will save over $100,000 in alimony.

Ouch.

Yes, we could have more than paid off our house with the money Primo has sent to his ex wife.

Point is, Becca is far better placed to spend money on her campaign than we are.

So we don't know what was going on with Becca and Samantha, but Becca called Ralph to make sure that he was getting paid a fair amount for her campaign. Samantha had told Ralph not to talk to Becca directly.

Weird, weird, weird.

We heard yesterday that Becca had fired Samantha.

We do not know what is going on. I am dying to know, although I don't want the answer to be what I suspect, which is either some kind of drug abuse or some kind of mental illness. Samantha has a manic energy that seems suspicious to me.

I hope I am wrong.

2 comments:

  1. I know I've never met her, but I'd say it's drugs. She must be on a constant high - she never listens and she's always late. Her lack of timely and sensible input to Primo's campaign made me sometimes suspect that she was hired by the incumbent to deliberately railroad Primo's campaign. (That's why it really took him so long to make his presence felt - he was relying on Samantha to nobble Primo!) I hope you manage to discover more info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably, SK. She's a heavy drinker, too. Not good under any circumstances, but she weighs about 90 pounds, so it doesn't take much to get her soused.

      Delete