1. Ted wants Primo to be trustee for the other trust for TedsSon
2. Ted wants more money so he and TedsWife can fund their IRAs before April 15 and remodel their house, which of course is the purpose of the trust for TedsSon, who is mentally disabled and will never be financially independent
1. How are we looking on timetable for TedsSon's education reimbursement from Dad and Doris' trust? Among other things, we’d like to stick as much as possible (in our names, as he can’t have a balance of over $2,000 of any assets) in our respective IRAs by April 15. Plus we’re fixing up the house a bit (high R-factor insulated siding).
2. For several reasons, TedsWife and I would like you to be TedsSon second Trustee, after TedsOtherHalfBrother, replacing TedsFriend*. Your dedication, coolheaded-ness, and, family devotion never was more apparent than within the last year. All in all, we’d like to keep everything in the family.
Yeah. That. Primo and I suspect that TedsFriend has finally said, "Ted, you are a pain in the neck. I will continue as trustee, but not for free any more. You will need to pay me."
And Ted probably sputtered because it is such an honor to do a favor for Ted!
* Months ago, TedsFriend told Primo that he was taking a break from Ted. We think the break might have become permanent.