Sunday, July 16, 2017

Ch 6 We argue about high-fructose corn syrup, an argument I never thought I would have because honestly, I do not care

Primo: You don't have enough chocolate in your house.

Me: There's an entire chocolate drawer in the refrigerator.

Everyone has a chocolate drawer, right? And a bin full of Nutella and chocolate peanut butter in the basement, next to the leftover M&Ms from Halloween that yes, I totally intend to use this year because do kids notice if candy is a year old? No they do not.

Primo: I mean like chocolate cookies.

Me: There are chocolate graham crackers in the cupboard.

Primo: These have high fructose corn syrup in them!

Me: Then don't eat them.

Primo: (silence)

Me: I mean it. Are you a man of your principles or not?

Primo: (silence)

Me: PUT THEM DOWN!


Primo: I'm going to eat them anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment