Sunday, August 20, 2017

Ch 8 Sly and Doris are angry that Primo went to Pete’s dad’s funeral and to my grandmother’s funeral – maybe because Primo should have visited them instead? Because Primo went to those funerals AT them? I don’t know

Primo: My mom and dad are furious. They asked how I could go to Mr. L's funeral and to your grandmother’s funeral when I made a fuss about going to my uncle’s. I tried to reason with them, but they weren’t hearing it. I finally gave up and they just yelled.

Me: But you did go to your Uncle Bob’s funeral.

Primo: Yeah, but I didn’t want to go. I guess I should have complained about going to your grandmother’s funeral and to Mr. L's funeral.


Me: Your question about will people come to your dad’s funeral? This. This is why nobody will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment