Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Ch 9 Primo buys crummy cookies because he didn’t know what good cookies were until he met me and I suggest he take the crummy cookies to his mom and dad’s instead of my making cookies for people who get angry about the white meat

Me: You bought gluten-free cookies?

Primo: Yes.

Me: Why? They look awful. They use sorghum[1] flour and a lot of weird stuff.

Primo: They were on sale!

Me: How much?

Primo: Twenty five cents! For that whole box!

Me: Is it possible that the reason they were on sale is because nobody wants them because they are awful?

Primo: Possible. But only twenty five cents. Worth a try.

Me: Why don’t you just take those to your mom and dad’s? That way, I won’t have to bake any.




[1] Although perhaps there is nothing wrong with sorghum flour. I should not knock it until I have tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment