Monday, December 22, 2014

If you need a gift for someone who is chic or who wants to be chic

think about my friend Tish, who writes her fabulous blog A Femme d'Un Certain Age, and who wrote a lovely little book about being chic, Forever Chic.

I don't get paid for this endorsement and I bought my own copy of the book. I say this only because Tish is my friend, I like her blog, and I liked her book. You might, too.

PS I am a chic wanabee. I have not yet mastered the art. They would never hire me to be the style editor for the International Herald Tribune, as they did Tish.


3 comments:

  1. Didn't remember who introduced me to Tish, so am happy to know it was you;. Her book is so good! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our library system has copies of this book. I am checking out a copy today!

    ReplyDelete