Friday, August 21, 2015

In which Primo gets even more annoyed about his pending trip to Sly and Doris'

Primo: I don't want to go.

Me: I don't blame you.

Primo: They are not going to be nice. They are not going to be grateful.

Me: I know.

Primo: That time I went to all that trouble to take a Good Steak for them* they didn't even like it.

Me: They didn't even bother to say, "Thank you Son for going through all this trouble to share something with us that you think is special."

Primo: Of course not! Why should they care about anyone else's feelings? Oh. Did I tell you what Jack [his half-brother texted yesterday?]**

Me: No.

Primo: He wrote that they are oblivious and that they need a reality check.

Me: They do!

Primo: Did I tell you what happened yesterday when I called?

Me: No.

Primo: My mom handed the phone to my dad and said, "Here's Primo. He's bitching at us." That was after I asked her not to be drunk when I got there.


* I was adamantly opposed to the idea.
1. They are drunks and have no taste buds.
2. I don't like them and do not want to share one of our Good Steaks with them.
3. I do not want to do anything nice for mean people.

** Jack is staying with Sly and Doris this weekend until Primo gets there.

No comments:

Post a Comment