Monday, November 2, 2015

Let not your hearts be troubled

You guys, don't be worried if there is not a post every day. I was re-dating the posts around Doris' funeral. This was all happening in June and I was just realizing that there was so much material that I could post almost daily. I had set the posts up to go once or twice a week, but it was going to take too long to tell the story. There are breaks, either because I didn't organize properly or because - thankfully - there was nothing to tell that day.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that as I was wondering. Glad all is OK with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All is fine - just timing issues this time!

      Delete
  2. Hoping for light at the end of the tunnel for you and Primo. It has been SUCH a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely, serene title. I hope this is being reflected back into present day life for you, Goldie, and for Primo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sprky. Things are getting better here.

      Delete

Sorry about the new commenting requirements - I have been getting spammed like crazy.