Monday, November 2, 2015

Let not your hearts be troubled

You guys, don't be worried if there is not a post every day. I was re-dating the posts around Doris' funeral. This was all happening in June and I was just realizing that there was so much material that I could post almost daily. I had set the posts up to go once or twice a week, but it was going to take too long to tell the story. There are breaks, either because I didn't organize properly or because - thankfully - there was nothing to tell that day.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that as I was wondering. Glad all is OK with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for light at the end of the tunnel for you and Primo. It has been SUCH a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely, serene title. I hope this is being reflected back into present day life for you, Goldie, and for Primo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sprky. Things are getting better here.

      Delete