Sunday, July 2, 2017

Ch 5 November Sly and Doris are pissed that Primo went to my mom’s for Thanksgiving and write him a nastygram

I guess I will have to remind you that you are THE LIGHT of our lives. Your sister is dead, and the pain doesn't diminish much with time. Your stepbrothers,[1] despite the caring we tried to exhibit during their upbringing with (their mother and stepfather), have proven to be grave disappointments in multiple ways. Your new love has two siblings, which should be of some comfort to her and her mother and a potential "extended family" for you.




[1] Yes, they also refer to his half-brothers as “stepbrothers.”

4 comments:

  1. I would comment, "Unbelievable!" but Sly and Doris clearly do many, many things that decent people do not do. And the bit about "Your new love has two siblings" seems to indicate that surely your parents can spare one and should sacrifice YOU for Sly and Doris' sake. Puh-lease, people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tricia, I never even thought of it that way - that my mom has three kids and Sly and Doris had just the one so SHEESH why should my mom get Primo?

      Delete
  2. Wow. And I thought my nephews' sperm donor was bad. (I hate to call him their father...he is such a dick. So glad my sister ditched him.) I could totally see him writing something like that to them, except it would have profanity (I cannot see him using her phrase "your new love" when he could use any number of significantly more vulgar terms).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathryn, I'm sure they were thinking something else when they wrote that.

      Delete