Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Chr 5 Primo gets a cold and you would think the world is coming to an end, which is so unlike how I get sick (that is, I don’t complain)

Primo: (Whine, whine, whine)

Me: Poor baby.

Primo: (Whine, whine, whine) I have a cold. I feel miserable. This is so unfair to be sick on the weekend. By the time I feel better, it will be Monday and I'll have to work again.

Me: You don't come from a stiff upper lip family, do you?

Primo: (Whine, whine, whine)

Me: We should probably cancel our trip. You might not be recovered by Christmas. It would be awful if you made your mom and dad sick.


Primo: Nice try!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the dreaded Man Cold! ;-) I was raised by a nurse, so the joke is - if I wasn't bleeding from an artery, I went to school! Which is why I have so much sick leave accrued at work - the only time I use it is for doctor/dentist appts....

    ReplyDelete