If you rent, please follow this advice:
1. If you do not own the window, do not put stickers on it
2. Just because you don't own the stove is not a reason to leave a thick layer of dirty grease on it
3. It doesn't count as vacuuming the carpet if you leave corn kernels under the radiator in the living room, bedroom, and kitchen
4. If you do not own the property, do not let your toddler eat in the living room or the bedroom or have crayons without supervision.
Things my friends have added to the list:
- My mom could add, do not paint the bedroom black and keep fighting chickens in it.
- Do not ignore the leaking roof until the floor delaminates.