Friday, October 2, 2015

Because TED HAS FILMED BRAIN SURGERY!!!

Just talked to Primo again. Ted called again. This time he wants a list of every single drug that is going into Sly. He also told Primo that Primo is emailing too many people about Sly's condition.

"Are we using the information to negotiate with Russia?" I asked.

Primo just doesn't want to be taking phone calls all day. He thinks emailing everyone concerned once a day with a status update is a good way to handle the problem. I do, too.

So Ted wants a list of all the drugs because you know he has doctor friends and the internet and etc.

Primo said, "You know, if MY MOTHER hadn't JUST DIED and dad's surgery were the only thing I was dealing with, I might have time to get the information for you. But I don't."

Below is a conversation between my sister, a  nurse practitioner, and me.

(M is a guy she dated whom she introduced to Ted. Ted makes movies, you know, and M needed someone to make some videos for him. Ted and M met and hit it off because, as my sister noted dryly after she had broken up with M, "They are both so full of shit.")


about an hour ago
Me
Now Ted (who told Primo it was a good thing you didn't marry M ) asked Primo to get him a list of all the drugs that Primo's dad is taking. You know, so he can run it by his doctor friends. And he HAS FILMED BRAIN SURGERY, YOU KNOW

My sister
He is right, it is a good thing I didn't marry M but curious why he thinks so.

My sister
If he wants to know, why doesn't he get his ass to Florida and talk to the doctors himself.
Me
BECAUSE HE'S ALLERGIC TO CATS!

My sister
No hotels in Florida? How is he staying there for the funeral?
Me
nope not hotels
Me
PS don;t know why he thinks it's good you didn't marry M - Primo didn't ask him. Probably didn't want to encourage him.
Me
Blesshisheart he thinks his opinion is relevant.

My sister
LOL

My sister
M thought Ted was the shit.
Me
Ted thinks Ted is the shit
Chat Conversation End
Seen 6:22pm



8 comments:

  1. "Ted thinks Ted is the shit"

    That's funny as hell. I laughed pretty good at that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bobble, and nothing Ted has done since has disabused me of that notion.

      Delete
  2. I've been away and have just read you last several posts. Sorry to read of Doris' passing. My condolences to Primo and you. It must have been a difficult time, especially with selfishness and demands of this sort from Ted and others on top of Primo's pain from losing his mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. I am on vacation and trying to stay off the internet-- I just read your last posts and my heart sank-- my deepest sympathies to you and Primo. I know it happened a while ago, but I'm still so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading what Primo is dealing with made me think of an expression I hear frequently from my students.

    "I can't even..."

    Hey, I too have a sister who is a nurse practicioner. She is awesome. Your sister sounds awesome, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon, too right!

      My sister is awesome. Aren't we lucky to have awesome sisters (and I also have an awesome brother) and not jerk brothers like Ted?

      Delete