Thursday, June 8, 2017

Ch 1 Monday Sly and Doris are pissed that Priomo and I are probably going to get married

Primo: My mom and dad told me I shouldn’t marry you.

Me: What? How did they even know that we have talked about that?

Primo: They’re not stupid. They know I’ve dated a little since (ex-wife) and I split five years ago, but you are the first girlfriend I have brought to meet them since they met (ex-wife).

Me: Why do they think you shouldn’t marry me?

Primo: They don’t like anyone. It’s not personal. It’s not about you.

Me: It feels pretty personal.

Primo: I don’t care what they think. Don’t worry about it. But you have probably noticed that my dad is a jerk. I don’t think he’s going to change. The best thing to do is to focus on my mom. She really is a nice person.


Me: Uh huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment