Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sunday Oct 21 Turning Stripes into moderates

Primo and I did doors this afternoon. I spoke to two Stripes - two separate occasions - who were ready to reject Primo as soon as they learned he was a Polka Dot.

"You'll be glad to know that if he does win, he will have to work with the Stripes," I said, "because he is married to one. He wakes up every day having to work with the other side! If he gets to the state house and doesn't try to reach agreement with the Stripes, he will be sleeping in the guest room."

In both cases, the Stripes, who had already told me they didn't want his campaign literature (which I don't get, because if I would be very happy for the opposition to waste its time on me), then opened the door, took the lit, and said, "I'll take a look."

No comments:

Post a Comment