Thursday, April 11, 2013

Friday Nov 2 Primo believes what he's saying

Primo: Look at this! It's another email from the state Polka Dots, asking me to give money for the state house campaign.

Me: They haven't given you a penny!

Primo: I know! But they have no problem asking for my money!

Me: Jerks.

Primo: They haven't done anything for me.

Me: That will make it easier for you to be your own man and actually represent your constituents if you're elected.

Primo: I know. I've been thinking about that.

Me: I can tell - there's been a change in your tone.

Primo: What do you mean?

Me: I mean at the beginning of the campaign, it was like you were saying you were running as a moderate because you thought that was the only way you could be elected. But now, you're saying it like you believe it.

Primo: I did! I did think it was the only way to get elected. But now, I am convinced it's the right thing to do. I'm disgusted with the party. I do believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment