Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Wednesday Oct 31 And even more crankiness

Tonight was supposed to be our relax and cook a steak night. It was supposed to be our last down time before the election. Monday, we had the karaoke fundraiser. Tuesday, we had the forum. Thursday, we have the phone bank. And this weekend and Monday, it's doors and lit dropping until dark.

It didn't work out that way. I didn't come home, make cheese grits and bok choy while Primo made the steak, and watch a movie.

Instead, I came home to find out that the volunteer had done postcards for the wrong list, which was our fault because we gave the list to her, and that I had nine walk sheets to enter into the voter database.

I spent from 5:30 to 10:00 working on campaign crap. I get home at 5:30 p.m. and my alarm goes off at 6:00 a.m.

I am a very, very cranky person.

No comments:

Post a Comment