Thursday, February 4, 2016

In which Primo and I argue because he is being - and I love this man - a wee bit of a baby about doing chores

So Primo and I are arguing a bit because he is cranky about Ted and because he did chores all day. I informed him that part of the deal of getting to be the person who does not get up at 6:00 a.m. to work for The Man is that you do the chores so shut up.

Then he said I need to be supportive because of all the pressure Ted is putting on him and I said shut up about that too because any pressure he accepts from Ted is his own choice.

"It does not count as real pressure if you are the person with the power," I said. "All you have to do is tell Ted to go to hell. There. Done! And then block his phone number and send his emails straight to junk."

"I don't know," he said.

"What. Ever."

"I didn't send that email. I think I need to tone it down. And I found out Ted had to have a tooth pulled today - a molar cracked."

"So?" I asked.

"Well, I can't send him a stern email on the same day he had a tooth pulled!"

"Of course you can! He will be drugged and guess what? I have had a tooth pulled and I have had multiple oral surgeries and LIFE GOES ON."

"Maybe."

7 comments:

  1. Oh Primo, you're too nice. Try being mean and see where that gets you. Probably gets you a happier wife - as long as you're not mean to her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primo, just press SEND! Ted is a big boy, he can take it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. At this point you are a saint! And primo is too nice for this era. Scratch that, for all the eras

    ReplyDelete
  4. Primo is way too nice. I have sympathy for you, Goldie, having to deal with these shenanigans, but don't feel sorry for Primo as he brought a lot of this stuff on himself by not standing up to Ted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Primo needs to sit back and ask himself if Ted would have sent that email if Primo were getting a tooth pulled - and then you need to remind Primo he is only obligated to give as much respect and kindness as he has been shown.

    Someone needs to explain it in the form of a engineering problem...maybe then he'd understand how he's giving Ted too much kindness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Ted takes over where Sly left. Attention seeking scumbag!! Would he be pestering Primo if he actually had a full time job to show up at? Also, the child, even though disabled, is T and TW responsibility. What if Sly died poor? Then what would Ted have done? Someone needs to slap these people silly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In addition to the above, its interesting how Jack has not demanded any money. He has 3 children. Oh wait dont tell me. Stephanie and him function as adults, with responsibility and pay for their own children??

    ReplyDelete