I’ve done a terrible job of being a big brother to you—and for that I apologize.
Let’s talk on the phone after setting up a proper time.
I have zero antipathy towards you but couldn’t have more related to your communications skills.
1. "I've done a terrible job for being a big brother to you - and for that I apologize."
- Ted did not apologize for being a jerk
- He did not apologize for screaming at Primo
- He did not apologize for saying, "these emails are offensive and bordering on ridiculous. You communicate like a code jockey and not a human being."
2. "Let's talk on the phone."
- Primo has told Ted repeatedly that he does not intend to talk on the phone
3. "Your communication skills"
- Primo has never screamed at Ted. He has never sent him an insulting email. There is nothing wrong with Primo's communications skills except sometimes he will not shut up but there is never any doubt about what he wants. Primo is nice to people. He is not a jerk.
4. "Couldn't have more related?" Doesn't that mean he related very well and could not have done it any more?