Thursday, July 21, 2016

In which Primo buys a used Apple computer from a friend so he can send Sly's computer to Jack

Primo: It was only $150.

Me: Why can't you just keep your dad's?

Primo: Because I told Jack months ago I would send it to him. But I am really concerned about having to deal with all my parents' stuff without a Mac.



Me: Good grief.

Primo: Only $150.

Me: That is not an "only."

Primo: Oh come on.

Me: Hey! That is an expense the estate can pay.

Primo: I don't know.

Me: This issue would not exist if it were not for your parents. We would have no reason to buy a Mac* if it were not for their estate. And frankly, with all the efforts your parents made to make sure you were disinherited and that you would not be paid for doing anything, I am happy to charge the estate.

Primo: Yeah. Maybe. I have to ship the other one to Jack tomorrow.

Me: Uh huh.

Primo: Hey. Should the estate pay for the shipping?

Me: YES.








* There is an ancient Mac in our basement.

** Yes, I want to get rid of it.

*** No, I cannot KonMari Primo into getting rid of his ancient Mac.

Primo: What?

Me: We have a Mac in the basement.

Primo: No. That's an old firepower.

Me: Oh.

Primo: But I do have an old Mac in my office.

Me: OK ENGINEER.

No comments:

Post a Comment