Let's recap last week's episode:
1. Ted and TedsWife are remodeling their house
2. Ted and TedsWife want to fund their IRAs before April 15 (it is March 27 as I write this)
3. Ted and TedsWife plan to take a European family vacation this summer, where they will go on a two-week "trek" through Switzerland.
"Trek" is a word that I am sure would not bother me if someone I liked used it to describe a vacation, but I have reached bitch eating crackers with Ted and everything he says and does annoys me.
4. On Thursday, Ted sent an email asking for money
5. On Saturday, Ted left a voicemail asking for money
And today, Sunday, Ted sent Primo a facebook message in which he noted that Primo had "failed to respond" to Ted's email and voicemail.
BECAUSE THAT IS PRIMO'S PURPOSE IN LIFE: TO ANSWER WHEN TED CALLS.