1. Primo: I was talking to Ted's Wife and told her how nice it was that he came here for ten days to give me a break.
Me: Some break. He called you all the time.
Primo: I told her except that he called five times a day. All she said was, "Yeah. We're talkers."
2. Primo: Ted just sent a link to an article about urinary tract infections. [Sly has one.]
Me: Because you are supposed to fix it? Because the doctors aren't doing it right?
3. Primo: Jack is kind of annoyed that the service is on Father's Day.
Me: But we can't do it the day before because Jack has some furniture being delivered.
Primo: Yeah. So he can't change the furniture delivery?
4. Primo: We need to know how many people are coming to the service before we can order food.
Me: I just talked to Stephanie. She said Ted and Jack aren't sticking aroun--
Me: That's what she said.
Primo: They can't stay for my mom's funeral? I know Jack has planned a dinner. He said he knew I wouldn't be able to go because I have to take my dad back to the rehab center.
Me: Wait. He can't delay dinner for an hour while you drive your dad back?
Primo: I guess not.
5. Me: Ask Stephanie if she will pick up the food from the grocery store.
Primo [on phone]: Blah blah blah. She'll do it. She has to rearrange some other things, but she will do it.
Me: And that is why Stephanie has no problems getting boyfriends. Because she is nice. Because she is helpful.