Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sunday April 29 Running Primo's life

Primo: I'm not doing it right.

Me: Nope. You need to do what I tell you.

Primo: Like what?

Me: Like when I tell you to take a shower and you don't.

Primo: Not today.

Me: No, the other day when you were complaining that you felt lazy when you woke up and I said you might as well take your shower right away because that takes no brain power. You had a meeting at 2:00 and that way, you wouldn't be in an unshowered panic at 1:45 like you usually are and then you're Mr Typhoid Stress Mary, infecting everyone around you with your panic.

Primo: Maybe.

Me: Not maybe.

Primo: I told Political Wife that I trusted her to manage my campaign and that I didn't need to get competing bids.

Me: But you don't trust me! You don't even trust me to take a shower.

Primo: You know how it is.

Me: You don't trust the person who loves you most to tell you how to run your life. I care about you more than she does and I know you better, but you won't listen to me.

Primo: And I'm not as nice to you as I am to other people.

Me: Nope.

Primo: I'm not doing it right.

Me: You sure aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment