Thursday, June 25, 2015

In which Primo tries to decide whether to participate in a Martin Luther King Jr Day event

Primo: Should I go to the social justice march for peace and justice tomorrow?

Me: I don't know.

Primo: Should I feel guilty for not going?

Me: Only if you goof off reading political stuff. If you throw junk away and work on cleaning out your office instead, then no, you should not feel guilty.

Primo: If I don't go, it means that I Don't Care.

Me: It must be hard to be on your side.

1 comment:

  1. I know, right! I have a colleague who is liberal and is in a knot because she feels pressured to post outrage over confederate flags on a PROFESSIONAL discussion board for fear of being called racist. Now mind you, she is happy to post links to fund-raising (like giving children in Ferguson access to library books during/after the rioting) but not just outrage on a (did I mention) PROFESSIONAL board? That group must get so tired of being aware all the time...

    ReplyDelete