Friday, April 27, 2018

The Candidate's Wife: The Rain in Spain

I am so, so proud, you guys.

Primo: I am cranky!

Me:

Primo: I'm CRANKY!

Me:

Primo: I'M CRANKY!!!!

Me: Fine. What?

Primo: I had planned this event for after the legislature is supposed to be done with their session so my elected friends could come.

Me: And?

Primo: AND NOW THE GOVERNOR HAS CALLED A SPECIAL SESSION!

Me: So reschedule?

Primo: I can't do that!

Me: OK.

Primo: I'M CRANKY! They couldn't come to my first event because of the regular session. They couldn't come to my second event because of the regular session. I deliberately scheduled this one for after the session so they could come!

[NB Primo has been noting that he seems to be expected to attend a lot of political events. That does seem to be the political world, which, by itself, would be enough to keep me out of it.]

Me: So what are you going to do?

Primo: I KNOW!!!!! I will use the special session to promote the event! "Here's Governor X again, doing [admittedly not so good things]!"

Me: Great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment