Wednesday, February 23, 2022

I was totally right about the Raymond James guy telling Obnoxious Brother that nope, he will not be party to a speculative investment

 Primo just talked to the Raymond James guy about something else, but he asked RJ guy what it's like dealing with Obnoxious Brother (OB).

RJ guy is tactful and nice and he said Oh it's fine!

But then he added that OB had asked about the GREAT OPPORTUNITY THAT ENDS SOON and that he had told OB that RJ does not do that kind of thing.

RJ guy was nice about it, but in his head, I bet he was thinking, Haven't we already been through what a bad idea this kind of investment is you stupid jerk?

That's what I'm thinking.

3 comments:

  1. I have followed you for so long and feel happy when you post. Hello from New Zealand!

    PS Obnoxious Brother is a jerk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi limejelly! Thank you so much! What a nice thing to say. :)

      I don't have so much to say on this blog anymore. There is a lot going on with Primo's nieces and nephew, but as interesting as their stories are, I am reluctant to write about them as they are innocent parties who have never been anything but lovely to me.

      I do write more political stuff here - https://wisconsin101.home.blog/ - these days. Oh, my country - there is so much we need to fix.

      Thank you for your kind words! Stay well!

      Goldie

      PS And I concur that OB IS A JERK! I have already decided that if Primo dies before OB does, I am not invited OB to the funeral. Indeed, I am not even going to be the one who calls him to tell him Primo is dead. I am never - and I mean this - talking to OB again.

      Delete
  2. Always happy to see this blog pop up, 'cause I know Primo's family is up to something ... bad!

    It's amazing that Primo's dad is still making his life miserable ... you know, from beyond the grave. Good for Primo to get rid of the trust. But, I do miss the saga of the family from Hell! Best luck!

    ReplyDelete