Saturday, April 9, 2016

In which Primo and I spend 30 minutes sorting through a box of papers, including Medicare EOBs from 2007, his dad's calendars since 1988, and investment documents for the past four years - if you love your children, purge your records (except tax stuff) every year

Me: I'll keep this little leather notebook. It has only two pages of writing on it. I can tear them out.

Primo: Let me see.

Me: What is it?

Primo: It's a log of some sort.

Me: Of what?

Primo: Oh! Of when he exercised - and when he had a BM.

Me: What?

Primo: He kept track of his bowel movements. Looks like every other day. He also noted the days he went to Publix and when the cleaning lady came.

Me: I don't know what to say.

Primo: I do know that they had to buy different toilets when they moved into the house.

1 comment: