Monday, December 10, 2012

May 21 Who's in charge

Primo: I don't want raisins in my spinach.

Me: They're in mine.

Primo: But they shouldn't be there at all. I'm the Decider. I get to decide.

Me: When you're the cook, you get to decide. If I can find a job so you can quit your job, then you'll be the cook.

Primo: But I'll be busy campaigning.

Me: Wait a second! Are you telling me that I'm supposed to work and take care of all the house stuff?

Primo: I'll be campaigning. The proper role of the campaign spouse is to run everything at home while the candidate campaigns.

Me: Oh no. Oh no, no, no. If I get a job so you can quit yours, you will be taking care of things at home. You will be doing the cooking.

Primo: Maybe as long as there is not too much cutting up of vegetables.

2 comments:

  1. No no no no no no no ... Please tell me he did not say that! Primo, you didn't say that, did you? Really? You just lost this woman's vote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, he said it. :) Fortunately, he is usually playing to my blog audience when he makes outrageous statements like that! He claims not to read my blogs, but he does enjoy his slight degree of Sheldon-ish fame.

      Delete