Wednesday, December 23, 2015

In which Primo decides to let C1, who is lonely, sleep with him

Primo: Poor C1. She is lonely. Her people are gone. C2 is gone. She is lonely. Every time I sit down, she sits in my lap.

Me: Poor kitty.

Primo: At night, I don't have to barricade the door any more because C2 is gone, but poor C1 sits outside the door and is lonely all night.

Me: Why don't you let her sleep with you?

Primo: Because the cats aren't allowed in the guest room.

Me: Why not?

Primo: Because.

Me: But your mom and dad are dead. It's not like there will be overnight guests. And C1 doesn't shed much that I can tell, so it's not like she'll get cat hair all over.

Primo: I guess.

Me: You should let her sleep with you.

Primo: I know. I feel sorry for her. She misses her people and she misses C2. She is last thing I have of my sister - we picked her out together. I'll do it.

1 comment: