Tuesday, December 22, 2015

In which Ted calls Primo and screams at him because he is so angry that he will not be making money off going to his own father's funeral

The day Primo sends the email to Ted explaining how much he will reimburse Ted for TED TO ATTEND HIS OWN FATHER'S FUNERAL, Ted calls Primo and screams at him.


  • 8/18, 4:46pm
    Primo
    I am getting a lot done, but it is not a lot of fun. frown emoticon
  • 8/18, 4:51pm
    Me
    frown emoticon
  • 8/18, 5:19pm
    Primo
    Ted called and screamed at me. He hadn't even read the email. All he knew is that [Ted's Wife] had called him. He tried to sound threatening ("You've never seen me really pissed off").
  • 8/18, 5:34pm
    Primo
    You don't want a blood pressure cuff, do you?
  • 8/18, 6:55pm
    Me
    Sounds like Ted needs it
  • 8/18, 6:59pm
    Primo
    I read the email again. I think it was very reasonable.
  • 8/18, 7:09pm
    Me
    It was
    He is a jerk
  • 8/18, 7:15pm
    Me
    Does he think his anger should have an impact on you?
  • 8/18, 7:24pm
    Primo
    If he gets really nasty, I can say some things that will make him completely blow his top. For example, as the trustee I want to work with him and [Ted's Wife] so that the money in trust for [Ted's son] benefits their whole family, but if he's going to be a jerk I can say that my position as trustee means that he needs to kiss my ass until his son turns 30. smile emoticon

8 comments:

  1. Yep. But I did not predict the phone call & screaming. I guess that is how Ted escalates his Teddishness. What a jerk! I'm sorry that you and Primo, who seem to be eminently sensible people, have to deal with Ted, who is Sly's Gift to the World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, you go, Primo! Make Ted kowtow to you until his son is thirty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bullies don't like it when you fight back. And I think that the son's trust should be used only for the son's benefit. He is clearly going to need this much more than Ted does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Shhhh.......I secretly record conversations that I have with REPEAT jackasses. I play them back to my faithful companion. Most times I just can't express how RIDIC a person was-but here's the proof.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Primo, that's EXACTLY what you should say to Ted. And how old is Ted's son? Once he is legal age, Primo should stop discussing this with Ted and only deal with his nephew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I understand, Ted's son is mentally diminished/disabled and can't deal with this on his own. Ted/TedW will be his guardians for life.

      - AC

      Delete
  7. "I can say that my position as trustee means that he needs to kiss my ass until his son turns 30."

    Please please please let me know if this is going to happen so I can run right over and record the video of it. I promise to bring it back, with popcorn, for everybody else who would like to see Ted's reaction to that statement...

    - AC

    ReplyDelete