Sunday, July 30, 2017

Ch 7 And HAHAHA! I have data and can refute one of Sly’s complaints

Sly launches into another diatribe about how Stephanie does not feed the kids decent meals. Just gives them hot dogs and sandwiches.

Sly: She doesn’t even make them brown rice!

Me: You know, Sly, that's not true. I asked the kids about that today. Stephanie cooks. She makes meals – meals of more than hot dogs and sandwiches. I don't know where you got your information.

Primo nods in agreement. Doris doesn’t say anything but I see a slight smile reach her eyes.


I leave the room. I would like to say it’s because you should always leave them wanting more and I want Sly to stew in my victory without giving him the chance to respond, but it’s really because there is only so much bear-poking I dare do.

No comments:

Post a Comment