Saturday, December 29, 2012

Monday June 11 Where is that trust fund?

Primo [after going to a press conference at the strike at the pizza place that is not even in his district*]: I want to be a full-time revolutionary.

Me: You were born to the wrong parents.**

Primo: You mean I should have a trust fund?

Me: I don't think revolutioning pays the bills.

Primo: You have to look at it this way: Being a revolutionary is the sexy version of being a bag lady.

Me: Oh, that makes me feel better.







* We argued about this. I pointed out that going to this strike is not going to help him to be elected and perhaps he should focus his efforts on activities that will actually help him reach his goal.

** Not just because of the money but also because his parents are nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment