Saturday, July 1, 2017

Ch 4 Friday Primo thinks there isn’t chocolate in my mom’s house and I laugh because that is INCONCEIVABLE

Primo: I want some chocolate.

Me: So have some.

Primo: I can’t find any in the fridge and I feel weird going through your mom’s cupboards.

Me: Let me look.

Primo: See? There is none.

Me: Ha! You really think my mother does not have chocolate?

Primo: We looked in the fridge and in the cupboards.

Me: You? Are an amateur. Follow me. I will show you how to conduct a proper chocolate search.

Which is when I lead him to the basement and open the door to the pantry/Christmas wreath storage area, and open every single Tupperware container until I find the one that has the chocolate chips.



It is the one on the bottom shelf and she has had that Tupperware – actually, all of her Tupperware, since I was a kid. It’s one of the few things I want when she dies, although I should just buy my own Tupperware because I want it to be a long, long time before she dies.


No comments:

Post a Comment