Friday, April 12, 2013

Saturday Nov 3 Stupid PD Party

Me: A woman whose brother has been in the state house for the past 11 years asked if you were getting any support from the party.

Primo: Nope.

Me: That's what I told her. I told her you were becoming a little bit disenchanted with the party.

Primo: There are a lot of us. Oh! I stopped by the local PD office over on Oak Street this afternoon.

Me: And?

Primo: They have campaign materials for [the PD presidential candidate] and [the PD senate candidate] and a script. I looked at the script: It said, "Don't forget to vote for the other Polka Dots on the ballot, blank and blank." They didn't say anything about me.

Me: Wait. Whose names did they have?

Primo: Nobody's! They hadn't put anyone else's name in there! And I'm the other Polka Dot on the ballot!

Me: Jerks.

No comments:

Post a Comment