Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Ch 11 Primo shows me the handwritten note Doris slipped him

Primo: My mom can’t even talk to me safely. Look what she put in my hand while my dad was in the bathroom this afternoon.

He hands me a note.

Dear Primo,

It pains me to write this. I did not anticipate my older years being like this. I thought your father would mellow as he aged, but his actions are more and more cruel every day. I don’t know what to do.

Me: That’s awful. Your poor mom. But I’m not surprised. I have to tell you what Stephanie told me.

Primo: What?

Me: Your dad forces your mom to give him a blow job a few times a week.

Primo: But she has COPD! She can hardly breathe!

Me: I know.

Primo: How does Stephanie know this?

Me: Your mom told her. Your mom doesn’t know what to do.

Primo: How can he be like this? How can he be such a jerk?

Me: I don’t know.


Primo: I don’t know what to do to make it better for her.

1 comment:

  1. I wish she had left him. Even as an old lady. Surely it would have been better to be alone and bitter than continue living with this horrible man?

    ReplyDelete