Sunday, December 30, 2012

Friday June 15 Take this job and shove it

Primo is ready to quit his job. Now. He is exhausted from trying to campaign and do his real job - not a job conducive to politics - at the same time.

I have pointed out that it probably would not be a good idea for us to be without any income at all and that based on my experience, finding a new job is not so easy.

He notes that it has never taken him more than a few weeks to get a new job.

I countered with the fact that he was 1. a young 2. engineer.

Now he is a middle-aged engineer. Who wants to change careers. To a career that pays a lot less than his job pays.

Then I told him I thought I was going to throw up.

3 comments:

  1. Yo, happy new year golddigger!

    Umm, why are you reposting comments from June? Did Primo quit his job?

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy birthday, R! Don't know about the comments - I wrote stuff during the campaign but waited until now to post.

      Delete
  2. Did you do your ab fab Xmas newsletter this year? If so, please email it to me.

    ReplyDelete