Monday, March 4, 2013

Friday Sept 14 Dogs, 2

From facebook

Me
Primo just informed me that he was bit by a dog as he was doing doors today. I am not happy about this, as it is still ten days before I become the beneficiary on his life insurance. If he dies of rabies before Sept 24, I will never get to stop working.
Like ·

Gary Call Habish Habish & Rotier. One call does it all.
Friday at 7:54pm via mobile · Like

Ricardo those are war wounds. Them good for politicians.
Friday at 8:01pm · Unlike · 2

Patrick It'll take way longer for him to actually die, I wouldn't worry at all!
Friday at 8:11pm via mobile · Like · 1

Me No, I think rabies is pretty fast.
Friday at 8:15pm · Like

Me Was bitten. And I, an English major.
Friday at 8:36pm · Like

Jeff Gold digger.
Friday at 8:53pm · Unlike · 1

Jeff Um, he did get that bite checked and find out the dog's history, yes?
Saturday at 9:12am · Like

Primo It is not serious, Jeff, and the owners are very nice. They're voting for me, and they assured me that the dog had all of his shots. I'm not worried. I appreciate your concern!
Saturday at 1:11pm via mobile · Like

Doug Who's the dog voting for?
Yesterday at 4:19pm · Unlike · 2

No comments:

Post a Comment