Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Monday July 9 First day of work blues

Now I remember. I hate working. I hate being away from home all day. I hate feeling the pressure to perform, especially when I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing. I hate wearing high heels. Oh the pain. Perhaps I'll get used to them. I hope so, because I have no flat shoes appropriate for work. I don't want to have to buy new shoes. I don't want to buy new anything. Spending money to work defeats the purpose of working. The purpose is to end up with more money, not less.

I hate getting up early and taking a shower. I hate feeling like an idiot because I don't know what's going on. I hate dealing with HR and benefits and getting a phone and a computer.

I hate not being able to go to the bathroom whenever I want and not to worry about anyone listening to me pee.

I hate having to remember all the things I need to do that are not work related so I can do them once I get home, like email my doctor to ask him to change my prescription to a different drug because my new insurance is AWFUL and doesn't cover prescription drugs until I've spent a $3,000 deductible. Or something like that.

I hate not getting home until after 6:00 and then still having to make dinner and get my things ready for the next day, including my clothes and my gym clothes and my breakfast and lunch.

Primo better win this election. This better be worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I empathise! Let's hope your new colleagues aren't anything like the two morons I have to suffer on a daily basis!

    ReplyDelete