Thursday, September 28, 2017

Ch 12 Primo worries about Sly’s bed issues

Primo: This is really bad – that my dad keeps falling out of bed.

Me: Maybe he should stop drinking.

Primo: Where are they going to sleep when the baby comes?

Me: What do you mean?

Primo: They’ll want to come when the baby is born. But if we turn the guest room into a baby room, then there is nowhere for them to sleep except the basement and stairs are really hard for them. And I don’t think we should have to move to the basement so they can have our bedroom if we have a new baby.

Me: Wait. What do you mean, “They’ll want to come?”

Primo: Well, my mom will. My dad probably won’t care.

Me: If they come, they can rent a car and stay in a hotel.

Primo: They’re my parents!

Me: The whole point of family visiting when there is a baby is for the family to help. The visitors are supposed to do the laundry and wash the dishes and prepare meals so the new parents can get some sleep!

Primo: Oh.

Me: I can’t see your mom and dad doing that.


Primo: No, they don’t even do that at their own house for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment